Monday, September 19, 2011

Design Wall Monday: Vroom Vroom

A boy quilt.  This is my first one.  A very simple design. 

I picked up some scraps in a bag at one of our local quilt shops.  I love doing this.  Every time I go I pick up about four bags or so.  I come home, open the bag and press every single piece.  I then cut my triangles out for my 1000 pyramid quilt and the rest becomes whatever or sits around waiting for a new life.  Its very exciting to open these packages and discover the material inside.  Once I saw these autos and related fabric, I had to make a quick boys quilt.  Its one of thos e things that just grabs you.

Like the Christmas material that was in there.  It grabbed me too and I am putting it all together so I can make something real soon. I am very focused on Christmas at the moment.

See what else is on everyones wall over at Patchwork Times.  Lots of inspiration.

1 comment:

kat said...

Couldn't be more perfect for a boy!