Thursday, December 18, 2014

Grand Illusion Part III


I am getting excited about seeing what the final product will be.  It feels like such a gift.  For me its the perfect time of year for this Mystery Quilt that Bonnie does.  I know its busy.  But who says you have to do the whole thing.  Do a few at each step and then when you have time resume.

I love doing it side by side the people in my Guild and also all the people out there in the Blogosphere.  And it is so fun waiting for Friday for the next Part to be revealed.

Since I am not doing mine totally scrappy this Part was quite a bit easier for me because I was sewing strips together.  Pieing a bunch of 2 inch squares is definitely admirable.  I am quite sure that at least one of the ladies in my guild is doing just that.

If you want to join in on the fun, visit Bonnie Hunter's page, Quiltville's Quips and Snips. The pattern is available until June.
I realized this morning that I never posted my colors before this all began. 










Grand Illusion

1 comment:

Andee said...

Great fabric choices! Loving this mystery!