Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rapunzel Costume and Thrift Store Makeover

My daughter wants to be Rapunzel for Halloween.  I want her to be Rapunzel for Halloween.  My older daughter was not into Princesses and I am not really that into it but its fun to have a change of venue.  Also very fun to make Princess type dresses.  At least for me. 

I picked up this dance dress at a local Thrift store.  I also found a purple cape there!  Bonus!  The dress needs work.  It needed sleeves and needed to be dressed up a little.  The modifications I made to the dress are minor but I really am pleased with the end result. 

Now, the next fun part will be the hair. 
 After looking at these pics, I think I need to make a sleeve for the other side.


1 comment:

Sandy H said...

Fun costume! What's Daughter #1 going to be?