Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Felt Flowers


I picked up one of those craft sheets at Joannes- You know the kind that invariably make you spend money so that you have the materials to make the thing.   I actually try not to do that anymore.  This one I actually had all the stuff already.  It was a nice project for my four year old.  Its a challenge to find nice crafts for four year old hands. 
These here my older daughter did.  She is seven.  Her star one was her idea.  I love this girls ideas.  So creative.  I am in awe of her.  She did the pumpkin and the skeleton that are on my food blog.

We used wire to thread through the felt and buttons and then wrapped it down with pipe cleaners.  On a few I made leaves.  Fun!

2 comments:

kat said...

What a great project for kids!

Mary said...

Love kid projects!