Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Farmers Wife; Missing my mojo


I am afraid I have lost my crafting mojo.  Maybe it has been taken over by the canning season that is upon me.  Canning tomatoes, peaches, salsa,... Freezing vegetables and fruit.  Dehydrating fruits.  Picking my lavender and drying it out.  Lots of stuff to do during harvest.  My garden of weeds is crying out to me.  I think my plants are being starved right now. Poor things.


I spent the better part of this evening ripping out seams- such a bummer.  Some idea I had for my Farmers Wife quilt just did not work out.  Hopefully this mojo thing will return.

I havent done Iron Craft and very little blocks for my Farmers Wife quilt.  Just the one above and below.


1 comment:

kat said...

I think it happens to all of us, but the nice thing is it always comes back!