Last Sunday, I had a Mother/Daughter Craft day. We made two things- these coasters and a reindeer made of felt. I will show you that next post.
I found them on Pinterest. Many tutorials there. It's pretty simple.
1. Get tile biscuit. (It's a simple tile in white, measuring about 4 by 4 inches).
2. Lay a thin coat of Mod Podge.
3. Lay a piece of paper on the Mod Podge that was cut to fit. You could use scrap book paper or a photo that has been copied onto paper.
4. Slather another coat of Mod Podge over top, easing out bubbles as you to.
5. Let dry.
6. Outside, where there is a lot of ventilation, spray coat with Polycrylic. Let dry in between layers. I did three coats.
in other words- 1 cup glue: 1/2 cup water. Mix and use. Store in air tight container.