Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Sewing Table



image 1
Pic taken by the seller.

Here is the table I found on Craigslist!  Whoop whoop!  I was so excited.  I have just finished setting it up in my new sewing room.  Just have to order a new inset to fit my machine and we'll (the machine and I) be good to go!  Yeah.  Color me happy!

A couple months ago I told my Mother I wanted one.  I priced them out and thought, this is what I really would like for my birthday!  A very special present for when I reach a pretty big birthday.  Not telling which one. Ha.  I was thinking I was going to have with 1500+ dollars, which was not what I wanted to do.  There I was looking for an armoire on Craigslist (I want a very specific style- for the right price of course) and there it was. I was there at the sellers house in two days time and had it all home by the end of the next day.  All set up the following day.  I LOVE IT!  How's that for getting what you ask for!

So now all I have to do is get an insert for my machine.

Anyone know what kind of cabinet this is?

No comments: