Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Bonnie Hunter Mystery En Provence, Week 5



By some miracle, I have been able to keep up with this weekly mystery.  I almost feel as if I am missing something because I have been able to keep up.  Ha!  I haven't made it to the link every week, mostly due to some issues with my computer.  Hopefully it will be resolved soon.  Isn't it funny how your whole self can be in a pinch when you dont have your internet/computer.  25 years ago that would be hard to conceive of.  Computers were a small part of my life, mostly wrestling with Microsoft Word to get my company newspaper together.  No internet, just that.
 Some purple flowers to share on this grey winter day.

The time for the reveal is almost here.  I can't wait!  But then I will be sad, no more mystery...

Quiltville's Quips & Snips

1 comment:

englishquilter said...

Your flowers are a lovely inspiration!