Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Bonnies Mystery En Provence Reveal

Finished! Yeah!  I am so excited.  After I quilt it I will give it a proper photo shoot.  Because that is always fun!

 I am so excited.  I love this quilt.  I replaced only one color.  I exchanged the yellow for some blue.

Update:  Someone just pointed out that the third row, fourth star from the left is messed up.  Dang! Should I, shouldn't I?  It's always a metaphor to life for me.  Says one voice, "Nothing is perfect, let it go."

Says another voice, "Seriously girl!  You know that's going to drive your OCD crazy!"

Says the other voice, "Just let it go! Who cares?"  Back and forth it goes until one of those voices finally wins out.  After its quilted I will let you know who won!


Quiltville's Quips & Snips

3 comments:

Sandy H said...

Gorgeous! Love your colors!

Quilting Revolution said...

You are SUCH an inspiration my friend! I love love love your quilt!

Lori said...

Thank you Sandy! Thank you Jan. When I read what you wrote, I was like, me? Seriously?!?! Made my day.