Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mini Purse: Prototype One

Prototype One.  Here is my first attempt at making my own little purse.  While making it, I had fantasies of becoming a major designer.  Maybe Vera Bradley.  Sad but true.  Does anyone else do this? 
Okay, so it's not like I thought I would be an overnight success or anything.  But a girl has to have dreams...
Really, who doesn't have fantasies of doing what they love and making money at it?

And then I took it to a soccer game.  Yup, lost my tissues out the side and upon careful inspection discovered that my money could have come out just as easily.

As my daughter would say, "Epic fail."  But because I've been around a while I choose to look at it as prototype test one.  On to the next and hopefully the final.

Back to the drawing board.

No comments: