Sunday, June 2, 2013

Quilt Show

So, I spent 2 1/2 hours looking around at all the quilts.  Loved it.  My Mom and me.  Very nice to be with her.  She was able to meet some of my wonderful quilting peeps that we ran into at the show.

This lovely quilt was done by Lynn MacDonald from my group.  It is called Joseph's Quilt of Many Colors.  I just love it.




This is Laila, she won a ribbon for her Simple Elegance Quilt.  So lovely.  I was lucky enough to run into her at her quilt.








 Love the Prairie Point feathers!

















This Lone Star was so much more amazing in person.  The contrast of the star on the cream background was beautiful. It would look so lovely in a log cabin with a rustic looking bedroom.  I love it.









 This one was mechanized.  The tail of the zebra wagged.  Very sweet.
 Absolutely loved this.



















 Exquisite!


Never saw the entire show... over 500 quilts.  My Mom was pooping out but admittedly, so was I.  I probably will head back again before it is all over.

No comments: