Thursday, September 3, 2015

New Purse Design

This is my new purse prototype.  I am loving the size.  I love the inset zipper inside.  Love the loop on the side for attaching my keys to.  I love the pockets all around. 
But I don't love that the pockets ended up being down so low.  The straps look better in person.  But I have to say I don't love them.  I think I would rather some leather straps... Next time. Its definitely back to the drawing board for this purse design.
My new labels. So exciting.  I have been wanting these for a while.  I used Ikat Print.  They did a fabulous job.  Didn't they? Loved getting my little package all the way from France. 
This is my bag before the moment of magic.  You know that moment when you get to open it and see what the final product looks like all together.
 It's emerging.
This is it before I top stitched around the top for the final touches.

No comments: