Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Finish A Long - First Quarter


I recently have had quite a few finishes.  But I have so many more on the waiting list to be finished.  I cant help but start a new project sometimes, though.  Like, just recently, this runner for my China cabinet.  I have been wanting to put something there for quite sometime.  Nothing I have in the way of covers really fits the space.  Since I quilt, I can custom make my runner.  Right? That is what I finally did. Even though it is a recent start to finish fast- project.  It has been lingering in my mind for quite some time.
















Here are my ones to get done for this quarter.  Hopefully, I am writing and linking everything I need to to be a part of the "Finish- A-Long" at Quilters Table, et al.  Some mighty nice prizes you could win as some extra incentive. Check it out.  There is more than one host but here is a link to  A Quilter's Table.

Hurry up and join if you are interested- it closes in a couple days.

My couple projects that are my goal for this quarter are:

Finish this purse:


Finish the top of Bonnie's Mystery Quilt from last year:



Finish the top of this quilt:


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like a doable list, no? ;-) Glad you are joining in and thanks for linking up at A Quilter's Table! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.