Monday, January 27, 2014

Goals of 2014

With wintry days a plenty, i'ts a good time to stay home and get 'er done.

Here are my goals in the Craft Room for these cold, cold days.

1. Organize. Started this early in January but more must be done.  Its an ongoing process isn't it?

2. Quilt the 1000 Pyramid Quilt.  It took me so long to piece this quilt. I feel like it is always a WIP.  But now it is time to bring it from WIP to Finish.

3. Quilt the Craftsy 2012, Sampler.

4.  Quilt the Kaffe block quilt.

5.  Quilt the two lap blankets.

6.  Finish piecing the pinwheel quilt.

7.  Finish piecing the Farmers Quilt.
 
8.  Finish piecing the 30's Quilt

9.  Quilt the String Quilt.
 
10.  Quilt the Bonnie Hunter Quilt.


Notice how so many of these say finish.  Why do I have a ton of quilt tops done and I have not quilted them?  I think there are many answers to that question.  Knowing how to quilt it for one.  Finding the right backing. Having the time. Not totally happy with the end result. But 2014 is the year to press on and Get 'Er Done!

1 comment:

Sandy H said...

I'm looking forward to seeing some great show n' tell over the next few months at guild! So...hunker down and get 'er done!