Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Brockport Quilt Show


Posts will be more regular now that I have my computer issues resolved.  It was definitely flawed before.  I could work on it for ten minutes before it would freeze up. Thankfully my husband took mercy on me and bought me a new computer.  Thank you babe! And thank you John!

This past weekend I went to a quilt show in Brockport, NY.  I know a few of the ladies who had quilts in the show.  I took pics of a few of the quilts - not all of them just the ones that really struck my fancy.

For some reason I did not take pics of the challenge quilts.  Which I have to say were amazing, each and every one of them.








































1 comment:

Sandy H said...

Thanks for letting me go to the show with you vicariously! Some very impressive quilts there. I have to say, though, my favorite was the little sheep. I have a thing about sheep. Very cute.