Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Iron Craft Hooky



Okay so I did not make anything this week for Iron Craft.  I have been spending my time on a very time consuming quilt.  Itsy bitsy pieces, double quilting.  What do I mean by double quilting.  Well I am doing this scrappy quilt and since I was cutting every piece of fabric I had, I decided to do another scrappy quilt at the same time.  Then I was thinking that some of my scraps could be made into another quilt.  But I kind of put that one aside as it is a bit overwhelming.  Two at a time works fine.

This outfit I made for my daughter at Christmas time.  Both of my girls always want some kind of hippo for Christmas because of Shirley Temples song, I want a Hippopatamus for Christmas.  It ended up being a bit too big.  I love the bright colors and Spring like fun that is in this outfit- suits my youngest completely.

No comments: